Hi guys!! 

So you guys probably already know some of this stuff about me if you follow my tiktok or if you read the description about me :) If you can't find the description about me I must have done something wrong because this is my first time writing a blog if you didn't know and I'm kinda still figuring everything out. If you didn't know already I have a tiktok account, I'm a female (she/her), I love reading, I used to read a bunch of blogs! You will get to know me more as time goes on. On this blog I will talk mostly about the retro, vintage, 80's, dark academia, royalty core, goblin core, cottage core aesthetics and things like that! I like talking about some witchy things to, (disclaimer; I'm not a witch). I also love harry potter, stranger things, and movies that have the same vibe. I really like Finn Wolfard and that's that! I will be giving out some outfit inspo/mood boards/fashion designs/fashion advice, I will also be giving out some favorite cooking recipes of mine, some poems I wrote, inspiration pictures, and things like that! Follow my tiktok for some videos about my life if your interested. Feel free to comment things if you like what I'm posting, if you don't, what you want to see more of, ways to improve my posts, and you can also comment things if I have some spelling errors as well because that will definitely happen sometimes. I don't really know what to post for so you guys choose in the comments! Do you want me to post something school related about notes or studying better? Or should I post something about cooking, or fashion?? Or about aesthetics? I have a lot of options and I'm open to just about anything!! Again thank you so much for choosing my blog, I appreciate you being here feel free to sub to my blog if you want, maybe later I will put some links to my Instagram I'm not sure yet, but If you click on that tab on my page that says my tiktok it will bring you straight to my tiktok account :) Again thankyou!! I hope this little intro about me gave you an idea about who I am and if you interested in seeing more of me! Love you guys, Bye!! <3 

Comments